PDA

View Full Version : Which transportation option?

maizey05
07-11-2009, 06:38 PM
Just wondering what the best transportation option is, from LAX to DLR. We used the DL bus last time(suddenly, the exact name is escaping me). We found it difficult to locate where we were to catch the bus, at the airport. We almost missed our flight home, since the bus made stops at so many hotels. (I was under the impression that it was a Disney Hotel only bus.) Is Super Shuttle better? Do you have any other ideas?

chaodj9
07-11-2009, 07:13 PM
well my family does magical express or private taxi but weve only gone to disneyworld so idk if its any differentt:thumbsup:

NotaGeek
07-11-2009, 07:43 PM
Just wondering what the best transportation option is, from LAX to DLR. We used the DL bus last time(suddenly, the exact name is escaping me). We found it difficult to locate where we were to catch the bus, at the airport. We almost missed our flight home, since the bus made stops at so many hotels. (I was under the impression that it was a Disney Hotel only bus.) Is Super Shuttle better? Do you have any other ideas?
Well, all shuttles make several stops before going heading to the airport. If you give the correct departure time for your flight your pickup will be about 4 hours prior to your flight, which gives more than enough time to make it to they airport. I have used he Disneyland Resort Express several times and have never had a problem with time.

Shuttle is the least expensive way, if you have several people you can book a private van or car through PrimeTime shuttle (just google them) and it's not that expensive if you have more then 2 people to split the cost -- or you can get a rental car. I prefer PrimeTime Shuttle to Super Shuttle -- but from LAX I would expect no less than 1.5 hours transit time for any of the shuttles.

You can check out the new Disneyland Transportation section on INTERCOT for info on the Disneyland Resort Express HERE (http://www.intercotwest.com/resortGuide/expressShuttle.asp). By the way, all the shuttle buses pick up at the exact same place ... when you exit baggage claim cross over to the median and look for the Green Signs that say shuttle buses ... it can be confusing since LAX is so huge ... just think GREEN SIGN! :mickey: