PDA

View Full Version : Dole Whip outside WDW

biodtl
07-10-2009, 07:52 PM
I stopped today at an ice cream place that I have driven by every single day for 11 years on my way to and from work and never stopped at. And found out that they have Dole Whip! All these years and I have been missing out!!

I'm in trouble now...

Melanie
07-10-2009, 08:38 PM
I had some last month in Hawaii at the Dole Plantation. YUMMY!!!! :papple:

kakn7294
07-11-2009, 09:58 AM
I stopped today at an ice cream place that I have driven by every single day for 11 years on my way to and from work and never stopped at. And found out that they have Dole Whip! All these years and I have been missing out!!

I'm in trouble now...Where???? If it's in Pittsburgh, I HAVE got to know where!!! If you can't post it, send it to me in a PM PLEASE!!! Oh man, this could be dangerous...

Gooftroop5
07-11-2009, 10:03 AM
We have a couple stands around here that have it. Had raspberry the other day. Not quite the same as being at the parks. Just makes me wish I was there eating pineapple dole whip.

22 more days I will be. :mickey:

biodtl
07-11-2009, 01:38 PM
kakn7294, it's a place called Al's Cones on rt 885 in the Jefferson Hills area. It's near Jefferson Hospital. They told me they switch flavors every week or so, so it's not always pineapple, but you can be sure I'll check every day!

kakn7294
07-11-2009, 05:14 PM
kakn7294, it's a place called Al's Cones on rt 885 in the Jefferson Hills area. It's near Jefferson Hospital. They told me they switch flavors every week or so, so it's not always pineapple, but you can be sure I'll check every day!Thanks! We'll have to check it out one of these days if we're in the area.