PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Daytime Parade?

LarryBoy
07-10-2009, 10:45 AM
We are big fans of afternoon swim breaks, so we usually don't catch the afternoon parades. If we were to see just one what should it be? We will have two eight year-olds and will be there in a about 10 days, and we are staying at the WL.

Imagineer1981
07-10-2009, 10:51 AM
Jammin in the Jungle for us has always been a fav. Its so much fun and kids love to dance with it

egospotter
07-10-2009, 11:29 AM
Haven't seen new MK parade yet, but of the other two I really loved Block Party Bash it was a lot of fun!

Giselle
07-10-2009, 11:33 AM
Bloc party has the most characters and they have a lot of interaction with guests. Jungle Parade is not worth the time IMHO.

Disney-lovin' Dutchman
07-10-2009, 01:26 PM
I voted for Celebrate..it just has the classic Disney characters and not just Pixar (although I do love Pixar :secret:)

But the best one was in Disneyland Paris when I was a boy. They had an enormous parade with a giant Beast float from Beauty and the Beast, a humongous Jungle Book float, a gigantic Little Mermaid float. I have pictures, maybe I'll put them up one day :)

JPL
07-10-2009, 04:17 PM
My Favorite is Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade :thumbsup: I am not really a parade person and will skip most of them after seeing them a few times but for some reason I really enjoy this parade.

Disney Doll
07-10-2009, 05:35 PM
I can't answer because we still haven't managed to catch Block Party Bash. I was a little disappointed in the new MK celebrate parade. I like the walking characters that stop to interact with the kids. Celebrate is mostly dancers and all characters are on floats.

Gator
07-10-2009, 08:24 PM
Dream got the nod, but barely over Jammin'. Any parade is better than BBBust. That's a parade I will always skip. Just terrible. Bring back Stars and MotorCars.

chaodj9
07-10-2009, 08:59 PM
I would Have To Go with Block Party Bash not as fun for the older kids 12+ but good for anyone younger:number1:

mainemajor
07-11-2009, 09:09 PM
Celabrate s my favorite I think because it is at MK and just screams DISNEY to me more than the others. Jammin is fun and the music stays in your hear all day. I don't remember much about the other one, so I will have to see it next month when I'm there next

Darbylew
07-11-2009, 09:36 PM
I have to go with Celebrate. I love MK and it
just gives me thrills when I hear that music.
My least favorite would be Block Bash at DHS.
I only wish they would bring the parade back
to Epcot. It was great and they really need a
parade there at that park. :mickey:
FIRST TRIP 1972
LAST TRIP MARCH 2009
NEXT TRIP NOVEMBER 2009 :D
AND MANY TRIPS IN BETWEEN
PLANNING A TRIP IN SPRING 2010

biodtl
07-12-2009, 12:41 AM
It's hard to choose. I like any MK parade because they are so classic and magical. I like BPB because DD got pulled in to dance and loved it so much. but I went with Jammin Jungle because I love the really cool animal "puppets" and vehicles.