PDA

View Full Version : reservation info

Disney fans..
07-09-2009, 01:35 PM
I have a question that I hope someone can answer, I have noticed that on the Disney site you are now able to book your meals... if you feel uncomfortable doing this are you still able to call and book them?

marlaine
07-09-2009, 02:05 PM
I made all of my ADRs by phone at my 90 mark. I was able to get all of the ones I wanted, but 2 of them were at bad times. Since then, I keep checking the online reservation system, and was able to change 1 of them to a more desired time. I'm not giving up on the 2nd one. Every time I have time, I just keep trying.
I was a little nervous too, but if you mess around with it enough, you can find a place that they will e-mail you all of your ADRs. Then you can print it out and take it with you.

Disney fans..
07-09-2009, 02:19 PM
Ok great.. I noticed that you said 90 days out, are you now unable to do 180 days? It has been almost a yr since I have been but I was not aware of this change. I really liked being able to book my meals earlier. :mickey:

momofdisneyprincess
07-09-2009, 03:56 PM
Correct. They changed it a couple months back. You can now only do ressies 90 days out. I believe there are exceptions to this but am unsure which those are.

lockedoutlogic
07-09-2009, 04:12 PM
Correct. They changed it a couple months back. You can now only do ressies 90 days out. I believe there are exceptions to this but am unsure which those are.

all reservations are now 90 days out....

and the online reservation is a great thing...as in the past 1/2 my time dealing with CRO agents has been spent trying to explain things or dealing with miscommunications

now if they'd do online booking for DVC....i'd be a pig in the slop