PDA

View Full Version : What do you look forward to the most?

elmjimmlm
07-09-2009, 11:04 AM
My DS was talking about our upcoming trip and asked a ? that I couldn't really decide on so I will ask...What are you looking more forward to, the rides :coaster: or the food :eat:?

Buddy08
07-09-2009, 11:38 AM
The rides. There are so many rides that I enjoy .

It'sWDW4me
07-09-2009, 11:42 AM
What I look forward to the most is just being there - the atmosphere, the music, the smells, the vibes. Second for me are the attractions and then, lastly, the food.

rjmdds
07-09-2009, 11:43 AM
What I look forward to the most is just being there - the atmosphere, the music, the smells, the vibes. Second for me are the attractions and then, lastly, the food.

Me too. Entering the gates at the MK and walking down Main Street. That's when I know I'm where I want to be.

ali'sdad2003
07-09-2009, 11:53 AM
I would agree that just being there is the best, but answer your question, the rides. :)They are always what brings me back. However, since starting to do character meals with the kids, that might be my favorite part. Especially, the princesses and the step-sisters, they are so great with the kids.

ONLY 85 DAYS TO GO!!:cloud9:

biodtl
07-09-2009, 12:29 PM
I agree with the "just being there" I love the total immersion in WDW magic. But choosing between the rides and the food, I say the rides -you can get food anywhere - Soarin, etc is only at WDW (and DL of course).

marylynne95
07-09-2009, 12:50 PM
I agree also with "just being there" and the rides, because food is food and you can get that anywhere.

146 DAYS TO GO!! :cloud9:

TiggerD
07-09-2009, 02:01 PM
I would have to say just being there in the world of magic, away from the realities of life in general and watching the expressions of joy on my two grandsons faces when they meet the characters. 63 days to go.:mickey:

jakeybake
07-09-2009, 02:17 PM
I know it sounds like a cop-out to say I look forward to everything but I honestly do.

The Orlando Airport
The Jet Blue terminal
The monorail over to Baggage/ME
The ME ride to the resort
Walking into the resort
Checking in
Our first time walking into the room
Buying our mugs
Checking out the resort
Our first day at any of the parks
Any and all dining experiences

OK I will stop now, it's getting obnoxious!!!

Jay

BMan62
07-09-2009, 07:00 PM
The shows.

I enjoy the rides and enjoy the foods in the different restaurants, but I really could spend a full week vacation just doing the shows - FotLK, N:TM, IJ, BatB, etc.

Aggie97
07-09-2009, 07:06 PM
I agree with just being there. I love the magical immersion experience a WDW vacation provides -- it's such a wonderful break from reality! :mickey: