PDA

View Full Version : Pensacola--Help, please?

mickeys_princess_mom
07-08-2009, 10:09 PM
Pensacola-bound--hopefully! Had planned to go somewhere on Florida coast with DH, but his dad had some medical problems, so I just put everything on hold. It looks like we might get to go for a quick weekend to Pensacola (not getting too far away...). Could you please recommend a nice place (hotel, not condo, really) ON the beach, reasonable, with touristy stuff close by? I thank you much!
:vacation:

Janet89
07-09-2009, 09:33 AM
I have not been, but researched extensively for a possible trip last summer. Holiday Inn Express, Marriott, Hampton Inn, and the Hilton all have hotels on the beach.

You can check out reviews at tripadvisor.

mickeys_princess_mom
07-09-2009, 09:55 AM
I have not been, but researched extensively for a possible trip last summer. Holiday Inn Express, Marriott, Hampton Inn, and the Hilton all have hotels on the beach.

:thanks: I appreciate it!

murphy1
07-09-2009, 12:31 PM
Spring Hill Suites is nice. You also might want to check out Perdido Key, I like that area, my dh was stationed in P'cola and lived there.

mickeys_princess_mom
07-11-2009, 11:24 AM

Booked the Hampton last night for next weekend. Looks great! Found tripadvisor very helpful, too.
Thanks much!
:vacation:

murphy1
07-13-2009, 12:01 PM
I love Hampton Inn's, especially in Florida, nice clean and great breakfast! Have fun!

mickeys_princess_mom
07-13-2009, 08:43 PM
Can't wait! Thanks so much!

Janet89
07-17-2009, 10:53 AM
Glad I could help!! I love tripadvisor!