PDA

View Full Version : Which one in Epcot?

Leighler
07-08-2009, 08:16 PM
So I have reservations during free dining for Chefs de France at 7:00 PM on the night of EHM at Epcot but want something earlier in order to really maxmize our time there that evening. I have tried multiple times every day to get an earlier slot but have not had any success but will obviously keep trying as that's not until the 28th of Sept. One of my other options is a 5:00 at Tokyo dining. Should I switch? I've never dined at either and it's just me and my DH (both in our 30s) he is going for the first time. He likes sushi but I would be ordering tempura. I've also heard Tokyo Dining options are limited on the dining plan so I'm not even sure what we can order. Opinions??!!

DigitalDaredevil
07-09-2009, 06:30 AM
I have eaten at both, and enjoyed them equally. Chef's of France is really good, but ever since the DDP was heavily pushed, the quality/portions seemed to have gone down in my opinion. Still liked it though. The French Onion soup was great!

bruin1344
07-09-2009, 01:07 PM
I perfer tokoyo dining over chef de france. I like japanese cuisine better than french cuisine plus its a fun restaurant.