PDA

View Full Version : Renting Baby Stuff

tdk316
07-08-2009, 03:35 PM
We are looking at possibly renting a bouncy seat and/or swing for our baby during our stay at a WDW resort and would appreciate any advice and company recommendations you can give me.

Thanks many!

diz_girl
07-09-2009, 01:18 PM
I don't know of any companies that rent that kind of thing. Sorry. If you can't find anything at all, you could always disassemble or collapse one from home and ship it down to WDW. Or you could go on the Babies r' Us Website, order one and ship it to your resort. That way, you'll have one when you get there and just ship it back home. Good luck!

Disney Doll
07-09-2009, 05:40 PM
I've never rented baby gear, but I know it's out there. Google "A Baby's Best Friend". They rent swings and bouncers plus much more and they deliver to WDW resorts.

Figment78
07-12-2009, 12:03 PM
not sure about renting either but our bouncy seat was a Bright Starts seat from Babies R us that was only $25 and our son LOVED it. It played music, vibrated and had a bar with toys, but didn't light up like some do. Not sure how much it would cost to rent,but you could consider buying one of these simpler ones and shipping it to your resort, as a previous poster suggested.