PDA

View Full Version : Changing Resorts Multiple Times?

iheartdisney
07-08-2009, 12:19 PM
I just had a crazy idea...I've heard of people staying at two resorts during a WDW visit. We've done that a few times. But what about multiple resorts? I'm taking my daughter on a mother/daughter trip and I was thinking about reliving memories by resort hopping our favorites and then adding a couple new ones. Am I crazy? Has anyone ever done this? Let me know what you think!

Thanks! ~Maureen

Seasonscraps
07-08-2009, 12:32 PM
We did three resorts once - one night at WL, 7 nights at the BWV then 2 nights at POR. We added the WL in the planning process to get a jump start on the vacation. POR was added at the last minute while we were in Disney.

It was nice to stay at three really different places but I wouldn't like to change every couple of days. I like to feel some what settled at some point and that wouldn't happen if we moved every couple of nights.

It will also complicate package deals since each stay will be a new reservation. It will also mean you won't be able to make your ADRs for the first 10 days of your arrival date.

princessgirls
07-08-2009, 02:06 PM
It sounds like it would be fun, but in reality it's a lot of work in regards to packing and unpacking, and that takes up time.

Julie:mickey:

megustamex
07-08-2009, 03:07 PM
We did it when I was a teenager once. It's pretty easy in the sense that Disney moves your bags. I think the only problem could be if your room wasn't ready when you came back to the park, and the constant check in procedures. If you're the type of people that stay at the parks until evening anyway it probably wouldn't be that hard. We had fun with it.