PDA

View Full Version : Magical Express question..

DizNee143
07-08-2009, 10:57 AM
me and my whole family want to set up magical express for our vacations..
but i have only come across a phone number..
cant we do it online?
i have spent enough time on the disney site tryign to look for such a thing..but im getting nowhere!
any help would be great!
also we are DVC people..do we have to set it up with DVC people?

Strmchsr
07-08-2009, 11:41 AM
Well, I know Magical Journeys had a link to fill out online, but I think if you booked through WDW you need to call the number. Doesn't take long to get it set up.

DizNee143
07-08-2009, 11:50 AM
Well, I know Magical Journeys had a link to fill out online, but I think if you booked through WDW you need to call the number. Doesn't take long to get it set up.

ya i know they have there link..but it does me no good..

just figured disney themselves would have a website for this!

sassafras
07-08-2009, 12:13 PM
We're DVC people (as you put it) and I usually just call member services. They can either do it or put you in touch with the ME folks!

DizNee143
07-08-2009, 02:51 PM
We're DVC people (as you put it) and I usually just call member services. They can either do it or put you in touch with the ME folks!

lol..i meant to say members...man this pregnancy is really getting to me! lol..
thanx! :)

DizNee143
07-09-2009, 08:02 AM
well got my answer from my own sister..
after she spent about 45 minutes on the phone with about 8 different people and 6 different phone numbers..
we have to call DVC...

CleveRocks
07-09-2009, 08:36 PM
Sorry I didn't find this thread earlier ... EVERYONE who books through DVC must book DME through DVC Member Services, there's no other way to do it.

If you are renting points (or borrowing a friend's points), the member must book the DME reservation for you, through Member Services.