View Full Version : WL Transportation?

LarryBoy
07-08-2009, 10:20 AM
Our stay at the WL is almost here. What is the best way to get to Epcot? Is it the bus, or take the boat to get on monorail somewhere? Also what will be the quickest way to get to the AKL for dinner? Boat to MK and bus to AKL, or bus to AK and bus to AKL?

threeh
07-08-2009, 10:54 AM
I know they have busses to EPCOT. If you have time I would take the boat to CR then monorail to TTC then monorail to EPCOT. The scenery is really cool!!!
Half of my fun on vacation is getting to places the craziest way posssbile, plus I love the CR.
We are staying in the villas at WL in november and I can't wait!!!

medic9016
07-08-2009, 10:58 AM
Boat to Contemporary and then monorail to EPCOT. You can catch the bus to EPCOT.

We took the first park bus that came along and switched to an AKL bus. You could take a bus to DTD and then a bus to AKL. If you have a car, it is easier to drive to AKL than do all the bus switching.

LarryBoy
07-08-2009, 11:30 AM
We will have our car with us, but I hate getting in my vehicle while at WDW and we are going over to the AK for EMH after dinner.

gaffz70
07-08-2009, 03:23 PM
We did the boat and then monorail to Epcot, but it took longer than we thought and we were late for dinner, so after that we took the bus if we were short on time, and then the monorail home

RBrooksC
07-08-2009, 03:29 PM
I found when we were there last time, driving was the quickest way to get anywhere in the World. However, if you have the time, the monorail is a great way to get to Epcot. I love how you ride through the park before you deboard. Also, the boat ride to the CR is very relaxing.