PDA

View Full Version : Waterparks and More Option Question

WDWCrazyKaren
07-08-2009, 10:02 AM
Can someone tell me how many admissions are included in the Waterparks and More Option? We have 8 day Magic Your Way with Park Hopper and Waterparks and More options and we can't seem to find the answer on the Disney website as to how many visits to the waterparks and Disney Quest we can make? Is it 8 days as many times as we want, or is there a limit?

Thank you!

It'sWDW4me
07-08-2009, 10:14 AM
The number of visits to a water park or Disney Quest matches the number of days on your ticket. So for an 8 day MYW base, adding WPF&M option would give you 8 visits to either of the water parks or Disney Quest or whatever else is an option (round of regular golf?). So if you go to Typhoon Lagoon and to Disney Quest in the same day, you've used 2 of your 8 options. If you go to TL and BB and DQ, you've used 3 of 8 options. I do believe that you can leave and return to a water park within the same day (you'd probably need a hand stamp or something) and have used only one option.

This has no effect on your remaining park passes. If you go to a park in the morning and a water park in the afternoon, you would have used 1 park day and 1 WPF&M option.

I hope this helps.