PDA

View Full Version : Live from Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort part 9!

mouseketeer mom
07-07-2009, 11:22 PM
Well, the BBQ was cancelled, but it was the exact same BBQ that was held on the 4th of July that we attended, so we were happy we got to at least do it once. We spent the evening in Community Hall playing family games run by the CM's. We took our lanterns and headed to the beach after the rains for a nightime stroll. So very peaceful. It was time for us to wash our Mickey tie dye shirts and they came out great! We are all going to be nerdy tomorrow and wear them home on the plane. We are sad to leave, but we will definitely come back. The villa was huge, it is changing my mind about DVC, this is for sure the way to stay. The resort is incredibly peaceful and well run. The Disney way and details are all here. But this Disney vacation is all about being still and relaxing, not about doing all of the time. Its a new way to vacation for us, and it was wonderful. We will be back, my DH wants me to book for the 4th of July next year already! Tomorrow we are crabbing again in the morning, then we are having Sweet Carolinas cupcakes for breakfast that we purchased at the harbour..:blush: Then we are off for a day in Savannah before our nighttime flight.

iheartdisney
07-08-2009, 09:12 AM
I'm finally caught up with your posts. What a wonderful trip you've had. I'm thinking maybe we should meet you there next year during the 4th. Now, I just have to convince my husband!

Hope you have fun in Savannah. I lived there for a mere 5 years, have dear friends there but it still feels like home! Enjoy!

Loves the Mouse
07-08-2009, 09:26 AM
Have a great last day. I hope the weather is better for you today. But one good thing when it rains at Disney it keeps the crowds down !
Have a save trip back ! Oh by the way your probably wondering who is this ? I am a newbe I have been enjoying your live reports. They have been getting me very excited for our trip.
We arrive in 15 days ! Enough of me have fun !:mickey:

buzznwoodysmom
07-08-2009, 11:12 AM
Hey Lisa,

I hope yall are having fun in Savannah today! Your trip sounded amazing, a real vacation full of relaxing! I am thinking this may be what we should do next summer instead of the Disney cruise. Hmmmm.... I wonder if Kevin can take his leave around the 4th of July!!! Hahaha. Have a safe flight home.

Mackflava99
07-27-2009, 04:43 PM
I agree with a few things- actually everything,
But i have found DVC to be a very good thing- ( but it will foil your Poly needs:))

And i want to enjoy some of these "other" resorts"

The resaon i love WL so much is its secluded and has alot to do outside the parks.