PDA

View Full Version : Standard Rooms at AKL

disneykat
07-07-2009, 09:32 PM
Hello everyone. . . I'm excited about our first stay at AKL in September but I have a question. When I booked with MJ I was told the dining plan offer included a standard room. I'm okay with not having a savannah view room but does anyone know if there are any standard rooms with bunk beds? Is this something I can request when I arrive? We are going the week after Labor Day which is generally a very slow time. Any input would be appreciated! :mickey:

61 days and counting. . . .

Tinkerfreak
07-09-2009, 10:45 AM
Not sure if there are standard view bb rooms but I know you have to pay extra for any bb room.

lockedoutlogic
07-09-2009, 10:48 AM
Hello everyone. . . I'm excited about our first stay at AKL in September but I have a question. When I booked with MJ I was told the dining plan offer included a standard room. I'm okay with not having a savannah view room but does anyone know if there are any standard rooms with bunk beds? Is this something I can request when I arrive? We are going the week after Labor Day which is generally a very slow time. Any input would be appreciated! :mickey:

61 days and counting. . . .

I would bet that you are bumped up to a pool or savannah view...

I have heard that bookings are still way down, despite the dining promo