PDA

View Full Version : what to do with luggage

happy day
07-06-2009, 09:29 PM
What do you do with carry on luggage when your plane leaves later then the room reservation? Do I need to get locks for the luggage if there is a storage area? Or will the hotel let me get a couple extra hours after the normal check out for a fee?

DVC2004
07-06-2009, 09:32 PM
Bell services will hold it for you- no charge. As to locks that is up to you. If you have valuables in there you may want to get some just to be safe. I have left my carry on bag without it being locked, but it didn't have anything important in it.

faline
07-06-2009, 09:32 PM
Not a problem! Disney will store your luggage for you until you are ready to leave the property. And, the best part is, there is no additional charge for this service. When you check out of your room, just call luggage service and let them know you need to store your luggage. Very easy and efficicent! We've done it many times! Just be sure to allow 15 to 20 minutes to have your luggage retrieved when you're really ready to leave.

nicster
07-06-2009, 09:43 PM
Not a problem! Disney will store your luggage for you until you are ready to leave the property. And, the best part is, there is no additional charge for this service. When you check out of your room, just call luggage service and let them know you need to store your luggage. Very easy and efficient! We've done it many times! Just be sure to allow 15 to 20 minutes to have your luggage retrieved when you're really ready to leave.
Yes, this has worked for us, but as said before; carry your valuables with you... you never know.