PDA

View Full Version : Pack and Play in Pop room?

Nicki'sMom
07-06-2009, 07:48 PM
I am going to Pop with a 13 month old and need him in a pack and play at night. Is there going to be room to fit it? When we made reservations we didn't think about this. Anybody with some experience with this let me know how it was?

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
07-06-2009, 08:10 PM
We have been at the Pop with a pack and play the last 2 years. We put it up right inbetween the 2 beds, that way if she wakes up at night we are right there for her. It is a VERY tight fit between the 2 beds, but can be done.

Pirate Granny
07-06-2009, 08:26 PM
we've also done it ...just recently in May...and we put it in the corner by the short wall where the bathroom starts...it fits between that wall and the TV cabinet...It will also fit between the wall and the bed ... we never tried between the two beds...but good to know...
ENJOY...it's our favorite resort to stay in...
:pirate:

FlaTinkRAMESAM
07-06-2009, 09:17 PM
i've done it by the wall by the bathroom and the tv stand and also between the wall and the bed. there is room. :)

TheMartellFamily
07-07-2009, 09:35 AM
Let them know you need one and they will provide one for you along with the sheet cover for it. They have them available for the guests at no charge. We moved the table closer to the window. Then put the pack and play along the wall, between the TV and the table. This gave us enough room to walk around and was out of the way.

jwildflower1981
07-07-2009, 09:40 AM
What kind of pack in play is it? Are they nice or should I have my own shipped to the resort?

Belster
07-07-2009, 10:34 AM
We did this as well...we put it up next to the bed closest to the wall by the bathroom. We did it that way because it is darker there and a bit more secluded. We also bring our own white noise machine and put it right behind the pack n play on full blast so that the baby can't hear us up and getting ready in the morning....or at night watching TV.

Imagineer1981
07-07-2009, 10:57 AM
What kind of pack in play is it? Are they nice or should I have my own shipped to the resort?

Thats what we want to know too!!!

TheMartellFamily
07-07-2009, 11:16 AM
It is the standard pack and play that everyone has. The sheets are cute they have Mickey Mouse on them. IMHO save room and use theirs.

Emme&TeddysMommy
07-07-2009, 11:53 AM
We did this as well...we put it up next to the bed closest to the wall by the bathroom. We did it that way because it is darker there and a bit more secluded. We also bring our own white noise machine and put it right behind the pack n play on full blast so that the baby can't hear us up and getting ready in the morning....or at night watching TV.

I know This is a little off topic but where did you find your white noise machine? Do you love it? I have been thinking about getting one for our little guy. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Disney Doll
07-07-2009, 01:15 PM
You can download white noise on your Ipod and just set it to repeat for the night. That's what we do. We had a white noise attachment for the crib, but our son didn't care for it and with the Ipod we could download several different kinds of white noise and see which one worked best. WDW has Ipod ports on their alarm clocks.

Emme&TeddysMommy
07-07-2009, 01:24 PM
You can download white noise on your Ipod and just set it to repeat for the night. That's what we do. We had a white noise attachment for the crib, but our son didn't care for it and with the Ipod we could download several different kinds of white noise and see which one worked best. WDW has Ipod ports on their alarm clocks.

Thanks so much Disney Doll!!!!! I did not know that they had a port on alarm clocks:) Do they have the same clocks in all resorts(value,mod,delux)?

Goofy Pluto
07-07-2009, 02:17 PM
Back on topic... ;)

We did the pack n play at Pop Century in 2007 and had no problems with it. Of course we aren't too picky about having a lot of space either. We're in the room much to worry or complain about it. We put it next to the TV Stand and were fine with it there. You should be fine, too.

Disney Doll
07-07-2009, 05:12 PM
Thanks so much Disney Doll!!!!! I did not know that they had a port on alarm clocks:) Do they have the same clocks in all resorts(value,mod,delux)?

It was like a headphone port so you could use any MP3 device with the speakers on the alarm. I'm not sure if all resorts have it, but we used it at CSR on our last trip.

Nicki'sMom
07-07-2009, 07:59 PM
Thanks so much everybody! I feel better now. This was a good thread. I like the idea about the white noise machine and the ipod ports on the clocks. Very good to know :thumbsup:

LVT
07-08-2009, 09:23 PM
The table will just stuff into the space between
the TV and Bathroom. This leaves a nice space
by window for crib or twin size inflatable mattress.

tys_mommy
07-09-2009, 08:37 AM
we've also done it ...just recently in May...and we put it in the corner by the short wall where the bathroom starts...it fits between that wall and the TV cabinet...

Last August we requested one and this is wher eit was set up when we arrived.