PDA

View Full Version : Where to stay??

Disney fans..
07-06-2009, 07:08 PM
We are about to book our Nov. 2010 vacation :cloud9: and we were thinking about either staying at the Movies or the Music resort.. can anyone give their two cents on these two resorts?

thanks in advance for all the comments:thumbsup:

faline
07-06-2009, 07:13 PM
We stayed at Music a number of years. We felt it met our basic needs. Can't comment on Movies as we've stayed there.

WDWCrazyKaren
07-07-2009, 08:21 AM
We've stayed at all three of the All Stars and here's my 2 cents. We like Music the best because:

1. Sports seems louder and busier than the other two
2. Music is the second bus stop, which means when the bus fills up, it bypasses Movies altogether and then Movies needs to wait for another bus.
3. The food court at Music is nicer than the other two (in our opinion-although the offerings are similar)
4. Drawback of Music-Don't get a preferred room near the pool! That music they play there is so loud and so annoying that I would have to harm people if I had to do more than walk briskly past it all.

No matter which resort you choose however, you will have a fantastic time. We frequently choose the All Star resorts even when the budget allows for a moderate just because we actually do like them. We LOVE the Broadway building!

Disney fans..
07-08-2009, 10:51 PM
Thanks ya'll.. we have decided on the Music:secret::thumbsup::thumbsup:

brownie
07-09-2009, 08:49 AM
We like staying at All-Star Movies. We like the theming, and the food court is bigger than at All-Star Music.

biodtl
07-09-2009, 08:51 AM
I have never stayed at Music, but we love the theming at Movies.

lightyearfan
07-09-2009, 01:10 PM
well me and dw have stayed at both and as you can see by my signiture we've choosen the ASMU as our place to stay while at WDW. movies was nice and the themeing is excellent, we then decided the following year let's try the music resort, and it also has great themeing and the food court is a little better, plus it seemed to be a little quieter at night. we also thought that the pools are better themed at the music. we were actually going to try all 3 all stars, but the sports is to rowdy and way to noisy for us, the music just seemed to be the right place for us and i see that you have choosen the music, you won't be disappointed at all:mickey::thumbsup:,

enjoy your upcoming trip

Victor