PDA

View Full Version : Check out system with on-line ressies

Gregandmel
07-06-2009, 05:57 PM
I was curious to know about the "fields" you have to fill out when doing the on-line reservations. I went on the Disney World website to play around and get a "feel" for how this works. At some point, does it ask you for a reservation confirmation #? I remember last year when we went (and did it over the phone) i had to have our vacation reservation number to let them know we were actually guests with a secured reservation. Just curious to know how the system KNOWS you have a legitimate reservation to be at WDW, and not have a bunch of people filling up reservation spots for the fun of it. Thanks!!

PharmD
07-06-2009, 06:41 PM
You don't have to input your room reservation number in to make dining reservations but at the first screen if gives you to the option to enter your room reservation to link them together. I used it last night and it was super easy and I enjoyed it a lot. Only 88 more days till our next dose of disney magic :muscles:

Pirate Granny
07-06-2009, 08:06 PM
The system wouldn't let me do the 90+10 days out unless I put the reservation number in...it would let me do the 90, and then the 89 day out...but then stopped...so I had to put my number in to continue...if it's past the 90 days, I would assume it would work fine without the reservation number. I found it quite easy and a lot quicker than the hour spent on the phone.
:pirate:

Pally
07-06-2009, 09:03 PM
The only negative thing I find with the on-line reservations is that it does not have a checkout button. If you are looking around and don't find what your looking for I could not find a way to get back to my reservations that I put into my cart without booking something. So what I did was booked something to make all my reservations and then had to go back in afterwards and cancel what I did not want. Does anybody know where the checkout button is or how to get back to your reservations that you have made so far? Hope I make sense.:mickey: