PDA

View Full Version : Live from Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort! Part 5!

mouseketeer mom
07-06-2009, 01:54 PM
Yesterday began with more crabbing on the pier and bicycle riding for us all. We headed out to Mini golf on one of the prettiest courses we ever played, Pirates Cove. A stop for lunch at Woodys seafood grill on the bay. We spent the rest of the afternoon at the beach and headed out to the Parrots Cove grill at the Cove for dinner. We ended the eve with a nighttime walk on the beach in the pitch dark while locals shot off some fireworks. All was well until bedtime when I started feeling really, really sick. I felt sicker then I have felt in years and years. I spent the nighttime in the bathroom with horrible food poisoning. Just awful. Luckily, it was over by morning.

buzznwoodysmom
07-06-2009, 05:33 PM
Oh, I am so sorry you got sick while on vacation. Glad it was over quickly and no one else got sick.....so far. Your day sounds lovely until that point.

iheartdisney
07-08-2009, 09:04 AM
Oh! So sorry to hear about your awful night. Glad it was over quickly!

On a lighter note, my boys love Pirates Cove. They compare every other mini golf course to it!

DizNee143
07-10-2009, 11:36 AM
yuck..sorry about the food poisoning..glad it was over very very soon!! sounds like a nice day otherwise..

Mackflava99
07-27-2009, 04:37 PM
Ouch- sorry to hear about your illness- what caused it? any ideas?

mouseketeer mom
07-27-2009, 05:04 PM
Yes. All I kept thinking about while I was sick was the shrimp burger I ate. I think I got a bad shrimp.