PDA

View Full Version : Need Help

Mrs Bus Driver
07-05-2009, 04:59 PM
I need help deciding. Dh and I will be meeting DD's BF for the first time on our up coming trip in Oct. The first night I am thinking it would be a good idea for all 4 of us to have dinner together. The question is where? We all have DDP. I was looking at Reglan Road but think that may be to noisy, perhaps Le Cellier? What are your thoughts? Any suggestions? Thanks :mickey:

BluewaterBrad
07-05-2009, 05:16 PM
Yachtsman Steakhouse!:mickey:

irish1967
07-05-2009, 05:21 PM
BluewaterBrad beat me to my first suggestion.

My second thought is the Grand Floridian Cafe - It is a very quiet place that doesn't rush you - you'll be able to talk and get to know one another without feeling rushed.

Itchy
07-05-2009, 06:15 PM
My vote would be the California Grill.
:thumbsup:

Although it takes two of you dining allotments I find it very worth while and excellent atmosphere.

Pirate Granny
07-05-2009, 08:22 PM
I vote for the GF Cafe also...not too loud, and not too pricey...and a great way to relax and get to know someone...Cali Grill is very nice...but very pricey and VERY noisey...LeCellier is very nice...but the tables are way too close to each other, and I've spent a few dinners there overhearing conversations that I don't really need or want to...Coral Reef may be nice if you are into seafood...and the Captain's Grill at the YC is nice also...
:pirate: