PDA

View Full Version : Kim Possible Questions

DisneyFr33k
07-04-2009, 01:00 PM
We will be traveling down this Fall and will be trying the Kim Possible missions for the first time.

I've read the thread below and it answered some of my questions. I just have two more:

We are a family of four. Will we each get a Kimunicater or just one for the whole family?

Also, does each Kimunicator have different missions or do they all offer the same ones?

Any advice from those of you who have done this?

Thanks!!

medic9016
07-04-2009, 01:47 PM
You can get more than one kimunicator, one is all you will need. You will get your first mission after you complete it, you have the choice to move to another mission in another country.

Maleficent's Dad
07-04-2009, 07:08 PM
We are a family of four. Will we each get a Kimunicater or just one for the whole family?

Also, does each Kimunicator have different missions or do they all offer the same ones?

Any advice from those of you who have done this?
You *can* each get a Kimmunicator or use one (or two). Up to you - depends on how many park passes you swipe at the recruiting stations. Most groups use one. For 4 adults, you might want to go with two.

You can have the same missions in the same country, or you can have *slightly* different missions. Also, if you swipe two passes for Kim Possible Missions, you might get two entirely different countries all together (a better possibility).