PDA

View Full Version : Live from Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort Part three!

mouseketeer mom
07-04-2009, 09:59 AM
I still can't believe the resort is full. It remains so very peaceful and quiet. This is definitely one of the prettiest places we have ever seen. The resort and the island itself are so very lush and green. Crabbing off the pier at the resort has been a hit with my son. He is catching crabs of all sizes and is having a blast.
After a great day at the beach yesterday, we returned for a bike ride around the resort and some more crabbing! We walked to shelter Cove for dinner by the harbour at San Miguels, a mexican restaurant with live music. Afterwards, we caught the Shannon Tanner show, an amazing entertainer for families. Then off to our dolphin cruise, a private tour for our family. We saw so many dolphins right next to our boat, along with many beautiful homes. Our favorite was a Mom dolphin and her baby, just born one and a half months ago. After docking at the harbour, we ended the night with some much needed gelato! The heat remains intense, and this was a refreshing end to the night. The kids went to bed about 11:00pm, and DH and myself stayed up on the porch rockers just listening to the sounds of the marsh and looking at the big dipper right above us!!!

VolMickey
07-04-2009, 10:34 AM
:thanks::thumbsup:

buzznwoodysmom
07-06-2009, 05:30 PM
I am loving reading these trip reports. This definitely sounds like a place for my family. Kevin would love this vacation spot!

iheartdisney
07-08-2009, 09:00 AM
Peaceful is why my husband loves this place. And of course, I love it because it's Disney. You just can't beat Disney's service and attention to detail.

DizNee143
07-10-2009, 11:31 AM
the dolphis cruise sounded wonderful..another wonderful day!!:mickey:

Mackflava99
07-27-2009, 04:35 PM
This is sounding more and more like a "must do !"