PDA

View Full Version : Help!! CCI and HoJo sold out of King Bed Rm

hauntedmansiongirl
07-02-2009, 06:08 PM
Hello,

I am trying to book into a hotel for Oct 3-Oct 8 and need a king bed room for a decent price. Cand Cane Inn was my 1st choice, HoJo 2nd- and both are sold out. What would be another decent, clean, comfortable hotel (preferably one that offers free breakfast)?

I assume things are booked up because of Gay Days Oct 2-4. We won't be in the parks on those days, but are basing ourselves in Anaheim. A change of dates is not an option.

Thanks so much for any help!:mickey:

hauntedmansiongirl
07-02-2009, 07:35 PM
I have been researching like crazy and wonder about the Comfort Inn and Suites Anaheim. It states that it is recently reno'd and has free breakfast and parking. Does anybody know anything about this hotel?

Thanks again!:mickey:

NotaGeek
07-03-2009, 02:30 AM
Try:

Best Western Park Place Inn
Ramada Inn Maingate
Fairfield Inn Anaheim

All 3 of these properties are great, offer free breakfast and are actually closer. It will be rough that week, the hotels sell out every year due to Gay Days.

hauntedmansiongirl
07-03-2009, 12:34 PM
I just looked into all of those and all of them are sold out of king bed rooms. We have a king bed at home, so my husband hates downsizing when we're on vacation. Darn it all- I wished I had booked 2 weeks ago when they still had space!!:mickey:

NotaGeek
07-03-2009, 12:56 PM
There's another Best Western right next door ... I think it's Stovalls Inn? And the ParkVue Hotel is also right across the street. They are good options, too.

DoomBuggyDude
07-03-2009, 02:55 PM
I just looked into all of those and all of them are sold out of king bed rooms.

Just food for thought if all else fails:

There are VERY nice hotels in E. Newport & Costa
Mesa that are practically giving rooms away
for that week. You can rent a nice a/c'd car
and still come out ahead of the game.

The only trade-off is the 20 min. drive to and
from the DLR.

:mickey:

DlandMommy
07-06-2009, 02:57 AM
You should try using priceline:thumbsup: We use it anytime we want to take a little vacation . Even though we live 30 minutes away:blush:All the hotels we have gotten have been great and we either use the hotel busses or the ART which is the buss most hotels use:mickey:

Chescat
07-09-2009, 10:18 PM
Another possibility is that you go to an offsite hotel for those first couple days, then move to the Disney ones after the event is over.

NotaGeek
07-11-2009, 01:33 AM
Hey there ... in our efforts to update all the content on the Disneyland section of INTERCOT, we have added a new section for area Good Neighbor Hotels with pictures and lots of info. Check out the Disneyland Resort Guide (http://www.intercotwest.com/resortGuide/default.asp) and check the topic list on the left for Local Hotels! :thumbsup: