PDA

View Full Version : All Star Music

Jeri Lynn
07-02-2009, 03:48 PM
My sister and her DH will be staying at the All Stars Music at the end of August.

Can anyone recommend building etc. I have never stayed there so I can't help her out.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!!

BluewaterBrad
07-02-2009, 04:07 PM
All buildings are fine. All Star Music is a cool value resort. Have fun!:mickey:

TheVBs
07-02-2009, 04:23 PM
We always stay there and have a blast! We stay in one of the Calypso buildings right by the larger pool and the cafe. It's considered "preferred" and costs just a little bit more. I'm sure they'll have a good time no matter where they stay though!

GoinGoofyPlanninThisTrip
07-02-2009, 04:41 PM
The Jazz buildings seemed to us to be the best blend of closeness to the buses and quietness from the pools.

motherof4
07-02-2009, 06:01 PM
I booked 2 weeks in all star music I have never stayed there but I heard the calypso and jazz buildings are the best so I picked the calypso. I bet it will be great.

mainemajor
07-02-2009, 09:21 PM
We stayed in one of the Jazz buildings when we styed there a couple of years ago. It was a short walk to both of the pools. In fact we were the only ones at the piano pool, while the other one was quite busy. That made it very relaxing.

steamboat willy
07-03-2009, 10:09 PM
We always stay ASMusic. We also stay in preferred Calypso for location to pool and food court.
However, JAZZ if right behind and close walk to the above. You can't go wrong. Enjoy ASM.:thumbsup:

cajunmickey
07-04-2009, 11:46 AM
Love this resort!!! We try to stay in Jazz. Have stayed in Rock and Roll and it can be a long walk to the front especially with small children. Jazz and Calypso are are towards the front of the resort. Rock and roll, Broadway, and Country are to the back of the resort but are very quite.

wdwvacationeer
07-06-2009, 12:13 PM
We stayed there last year and thought it was great! I had requested to stay in the Jazz buildings because when I booked there were no preferred rooms left. It turned out to be a very nice location. The rooms were "very Disney" and everyone in the resort was friendly to us. The best part was every afternoon there was a posted schedule of activities by the Calypso pool for the kids - games, dance parties, etc. There was also this ENORMOUS ball that was thrown into the pool- like 6' in diameter- maybe bigger-it was huge. Then they had a movie shown by the pool each night. Fun! Honestly, my daughter would have had a great vacation just hanging around the resort- never mind that she was in Disney World! We are going back next month and are splitting our time between Asmu and CBR.

WDWCrazyKaren
07-07-2009, 08:27 AM
We love the Broadway building. We stay away from the preferred rooms simply because we are very old and don't care for the horrendous music played very loudly at the pool area. However, a 2 minute walk takes you back to the Broadway building and the silence is spectacular. Now, if you have preteens, I'd say Calypso is THE place to be BECAUSE of the loud, horrendous music! :D

hokies4life
07-07-2009, 08:53 PM
I know there aren't alot of people that drive down but since we are in August that was what we looked at when requesting a section. We requested R&R or Jazz to hopefully not be too far from our car. I've never stayed at ASMu before so I'm excited to try it!

:chipdale: