PDA

View Full Version : Cabanas at TL

SorcererJim
07-01-2009, 11:41 PM
Has anyone experienced the cabanas at TL yet? After having one during our recent Las Vegas trip, the prospect of having a "guaranteed shady spot" and a little disney pampering sounds wonderful for a hot July/Aug day!

I know there are only 4 in each park, so I have to imagine it might be tough to get... although I hear you might be able to reserve them ahead of time "soon".

Any current experiences out there?

Figment!
07-02-2009, 02:47 PM
... I hear you might be able to reserve them ahead of time "soon". The Beachcomber Shacks opened reservations this past Monday.

Advanced Reservations can be made via 1-407-WDW-PLAY

SorcererJim
07-02-2009, 03:22 PM
Thanks! Called and reserved my spot! Luxury Pampering... here we come! :mickey:

jwildflower1981
07-02-2009, 03:25 PM
What kind of pampering do you get and what is the cost? Sounds like something I might want to do.

BluewaterBrad
07-02-2009, 03:55 PM
I saw them a few weeks ago. Did not look that special to me. Actually other peoples chairs, towels, etc. are right next to the roped off cabana.:mickey:

SorcererJim
07-03-2009, 12:06 AM
Yeah, I am starting to think I will be cancelling my reservation... I have seen a few more photos of the "special area" and thinking that it's not worth the expense... the fact that someone is sitting right next to the cabana was a little disheartening... I don't want to sound "snobish" but at those prices, I figured the area would be a little bigger and a little more than just a thatched roof cover with some chairs in the sand...not what I am looking for at all...