PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone taken a cab from POR to MK or DHS?

Soccermom12
07-01-2009, 05:04 PM
We're staying at POR this August with our four children (2,6,8,11). We have an early breakfast reservation (8am) at DHS and were wondering roughly how much a cab would cost. We're worried the buses won't get us there in time for our reservation (or more likely we won't be able to wake up early enough to catch the bus in time).

I've also heard getting a bus from MK after Wishes takes forever....so we were thinking of getting a cab back to the hotel to save time. Does anyone know about how much it costs? Where to get a cab? Will it seat 6? Will it save us time?
Thanks!:mickey:

Madame Leona
07-01-2009, 06:56 PM
We took a cab from POR to Poly last November and it cost about $15.00 (with tip if I'm remembering correctly). There were only 4 of us but I have seen minivan cabs. Just ask bell services for a cab and they will call one for you right away.

Pirate Granny
07-01-2009, 09:51 PM
We walk over to the Contemporary to catch a cab back to the hotel...they are always waiting...and for the most part they have been full size vans with three rows of seats and baby car seats available in the cargo area.
:pirate: