PDA

View Full Version : November deals

kathiep
06-30-2009, 06:02 PM
Anyone have any information about what kinds of deals are historically offered in early November? (yes, Jersey week).

We're going at the end of August but the school calendar just came out and DS only has 2 days of school during the first 2 weeks.

I'm contemplating returning if I can get a really good deal.

Thanks!

Strmchsr
06-30-2009, 06:38 PM
There's usually something. Last year I think initially a package discount was offered, then they came out with the "free" dining for parts of November and December, but that was a first. Historically (check the historic discounts page in Info Central) it's been a package discount, but the amount has varied year to year. I'm hearing some rumors this year that they might bring back the buy 4 get 3 free deal that caused such big crowds in the spring for this fall.

swampfox28
06-30-2009, 08:08 PM
I keep hearing about Jersey week, and now I'm finding out it's in November? I really need to find out what it is! We usually go in Dec or Jan, so all I have to avoid are the major holidays and Pop Warner. Is Jersey week worse that those?!

-Sarah:confused:

Strmchsr
07-01-2009, 07:57 AM
Click here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=156800&highlight=jersey+week) for a recent discussion on Jersey Week.