PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Find any Cool Hidden Mickeys? And where?

Bamf1000
06-30-2009, 12:38 AM
Anyone Find any Cool hidden Mickeys? Every time we go i love looking for them :)

pink
06-30-2009, 06:54 PM
The last one I remember finding was on line for Buzz Lightyear on the left wall right before you see the "real" Buzz telling you your mission to defeat Zorg. They have pictures of each of the planets on the wall, for the land section of Earth, it's a Mickey head shape.

In my own life, outside of Disney World I find Hidden Mickey's every day. I see mirrors in that shape, patterns, everything. :mickey:

merlinmagic4
07-01-2009, 04:15 PM
Yes! In the Living Seas aquarium at Epcot there was a Mickey made with rocks :thumbsup:

EpcotFan182
07-01-2009, 05:08 PM
There are tons of them in the carpet in the hallway of the BWV, I've also seen them in the bark of the trees in the queue area of Peter Pan's Flight.

Lakin
07-01-2009, 08:45 PM
Nah, I'm too lazy to look for them myself. I use guidebooks. :D

A Big Kid
07-01-2009, 10:07 PM
Last time we went, my wife found one in a boc of crunch and munch.

IamBelle
07-02-2009, 09:56 AM
Last trip, we were at the Germany Pavillion and a man had one of the guidebooks and pointed out a hidden Mickey to us. On one of the knight's armor above on the buildings, there is a tiny decoration that is the Mickey silhouette, It is so cool!

threeh
07-03-2009, 02:09 PM
How about the golf ball on soarin?? Love that one!!:mickey:

tink'72
07-03-2009, 02:17 PM
Yes! In the Living Seas aquarium at Epcot there was a Mickey made with rocks :thumbsup:

Loved this one! We thought it was so cool!

Missy_Mouses_Dad
07-04-2009, 11:39 AM
The closest table setting on the left at the Haunted mansion at Mk, where the ghosts were dancing.

StitchFan#1
07-04-2009, 11:52 AM
well its not nessicairly a hidden mickey but the one on the buzz map and you can try your luck finding the 3 bathtubs in MK

Mendelson
07-06-2009, 10:46 PM
Our faves, for no particular reason: the Mickey in profile you see as you climb the hill on Splash. Look at the opening of the cave, way up, and look to the left. There he is in the rocks...but the effect only lasts for so long, depending on your angle.

Also, at the end of splash when you enter the room where they're singing Zip-a-dee-doo-dah he's on the right, before the boad, projected on the screen, but he's lying flat and stiff, full-bodied, almost as though dead.

We got a ride picture from Test Track once, and had it in the little paper frame on our fridge. After a few years I took the frame off and saw that on the floor beside our car - hidden by the frame all those years - was a rope coiled in the old familiar shape.

poohspal
07-07-2009, 12:04 AM
I see them every time I eat a bowl of Cheerios. Also, I found one in a box of Raisinets once. I know - I'm crazy. But at least here, I am understood.

Liz

wdwfansince75
07-07-2009, 07:52 AM
We were eating at Garden Grill...the Big Guy and Chip and Dale were all approaching our table...Chip grabbed two round black trays from the waiter's station....Held them up to his head, and we got a great picture of a living Hidden Mickey!

Bamf1000
07-07-2009, 11:24 AM
I thought I was the only one who saw them outside of Disney lol I see them all the time in clouds even in my Breakfast :mickey: