PDA

View Full Version : Not sure...please advise

GroovyTeach
06-29-2009, 09:00 PM
We are thinking of doing a Disney Cruise in December. My question is can we stay on Disney Property for one night only before the cruise leaves? Also, could we use Disney transportation then from the airport to WDW and then WDW to the cruise??

faline
06-29-2009, 09:05 PM
You can certainly stay on property for one night before your cruise and you can use Magical Express from the airport to Disney. I believe you can also use Disney Cruise line transportation from your resort to the cruise line but I believe there is a cost for this I've never been on a Disney cruise so have no expeirence with this. I imagine someone who is more familiar with this will be along shortly.

DVC2004
06-29-2009, 09:07 PM
Sure, you can book a room for the night before your stay at any of the Disney resorts. You can probably do this directly through the cruise line, or go to disneyworld.com and pick room only. I would call the cruiseline directly since you are looking for the transportation as well. I am sure it can all be done. Magical Express can take you from the airport to WDW and that is complimentary;rthe cruise line transportation to the port is not free but it's not extremely costly.

coloradowendyl
06-29-2009, 11:45 PM
You definitely can use DME to get to your WDW resort and you can have transfers put on your cruise reservation for pick up from WDW to the port and then from the port back to the airport.

DCL transportation does not stop at all the resorts...only the resorts that participate in the Land/Sea packages. Depending on where you are staying, you may need to get yourself to one of the participating resorts to catch the DCL transportation.

Wendy

GroovyTeach
06-30-2009, 11:14 PM
Thanks so much!