PDA

View Full Version : Princess Bench

steve5
06-29-2009, 08:05 PM
This is may be a little obscure, but does anyone know if the princesses bench that used to be in the DT Disney store is still around somewhere? There used to be a bench with life size Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty statues on either side. We would make it a routine to take our kids picture there and it was not there last time we went in 2007.

ransam
06-29-2009, 08:50 PM
i think they were last december...i am pretty sure they were, but can't promise that.

how's that for a definite answer?

VolMickey
06-29-2009, 08:51 PM
Got a photo with my DD there, but it was several years ago...

IamBelle
06-30-2009, 02:29 PM
I have never seen a princess bench at downtown disney, but I do know that near the Disney store in the Orlando International Airport has the princess bench outside the store, we take a picture there every year.

steve5
07-01-2009, 08:07 AM
It used to be by one of the exit doors to the Disney Store. It was behind another display, but facing the door.

LilBugsMa
07-05-2009, 09:59 AM
I loved that bench - and made my daughter and niece take pictures on it every time we went. Now, the bench is gone, and the life size Cinderella and Aurora are outside of the princess room entrance of World of Disney. They aren't close enough together, in my opinion, to get a nice picture with them.