PDA

View Full Version : Parking Garage??

MickeyMousse
06-29-2009, 09:48 AM
Has anybody has any experience with the parking garage at the terminal? We plan on driving down as we will be visiting family after the cruise. Any info/opinions on the parking?
Thanks!

WRWDisney
06-29-2009, 10:32 AM
Can't tell you if there have been any changes since we cruised last summer, but then, it was a surface lot and not a garage. No problems, easy in, drop-off luggage and then parked very close. I do seem to recall that you paid cash, upon arrival, for the entire stay, so be prepared for that (it was something like $15-20 a day, so you need to be sure to have the cash ready).

If someone has cruised more recently, I am sure they can come along with more up to date info if anything has changed.

Scar
06-29-2009, 12:32 PM
I definately paid with VISA, not cash, in April. $60 for 4 nights. I don't remember seeing a garage, but if there is one its far away where the lot is right accross the street. There are CM's standing in the street telling you what to do.

MickeyMousse
06-29-2009, 02:43 PM
That's great to hear, many thanks for the info. One less thing to be worrying about.....cross that one off my list! :thumbsup:

Ed
06-29-2009, 03:00 PM
Port Canaveral is in the process of building an actual garage right across from the DCL terminal, but it's been a slow process. Last time I was out there (Feb), they were just starting to do some grading and other infrastructure work.

The on-surface parking lot closest to the terminal is used for passengers on the Magic, and the one across the street (a very short walk) for the Wonder.

omearac
07-12-2009, 09:22 AM
Don't forget to tip your porters per bag. :thumbsup: