PDA

View Full Version : Internet at POR?

DisneyOtaku
06-29-2009, 09:28 AM
In a very random, yet very good, change of events, my family has decided to take a vacation to good ol' WDW last days of September/first of October! (YAY!) We're going to be staying at POR, Riverside for the first time, which I am excited about.

However, this trip--though it occurs over a few of my college's fall-break days--will require me to miss a few days of class. If I wasn't a graduate student, I wouldn't worry as much, but as it is I almost had a heart attack when my sister told me the plans (I am one of those people who NEVER miss class). I have since gotten over it, though, but I will probably need to stay in contact with my professors.

Long story short, is there internet available anywhere at POR? Laptop or getting on a PC that the hotel provides will be fine either way, and I don't mind paying a fee if need be (rather that then my professors killing me when I get back!)

Strmchsr
06-29-2009, 10:08 AM
It is available for $9.95/24 hour period. All the details are here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/computing/howtoconnect.asp) in Info Central.

estein80
06-29-2009, 10:34 AM
When we stayed there in May, DH was doing classwork for his online degree. He was able to use his aircard but the the signal was iffy at best. I would go with cost mentioned in a previous post. It will give you what you need to get your classwork done.