PDA

View Full Version : Pop Century - water View?

ZEBRA3FAN
06-29-2009, 08:35 AM
Hello,
:confused:
I will be arriving in WDW in a few weeks for vacation. I will be staying at Pop Century. I noticed on my reservation confirmation it states package type - 'Pirate - Water View'. Does anyone know what this means? Does it mean that I have a view of the pool? I do not think that Pop Century Hotels have a water view? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Strmchsr
06-29-2009, 09:03 AM
:welcome: to Intercot!!! Glad you're here! :wave:

I don't know what "Pirate" means at Pop Century, but there are 2 water views. One is facing the lake (and the run down, half-finished "Legendary Years" on the other side, which kind of ruins the lake view). The other is of the pools. There are 3 pools at PC and some rooms face those pools. However, unless you specifically requested it you shouldn't have "water view" listed on your reservation. The only "pirate" room I know of is at CBR.

Shauny
06-29-2009, 11:09 AM
I'll be arriving at the POP in about 2 1/2 weeks. We've already received our travel docs but I didn't see anything about our rooms on there. Where did you see that info?

I know when we were trying to decide on value versus Moderate that I believe the PO had pirate rooms.

ZEBRA3FAN
06-29-2009, 11:16 AM
Hi,

The package type information was listed on the email confirmation that I received indicating that they had received my full payment for my vacation. This is the only document that I have that indicates pckage type. I am now wondering if Disney is upgrading me to CBR.

Strmchsr
06-29-2009, 11:51 AM
I am now wondering if Disney is upgrading me to CBR.

If they had you would have received a call. It should list your resort on the confirmation. At least my confirmation letters always have the resort listed. It's possible, as CBR is the only resort with anything to do with pirates. You can call WDW reservations and ask.