PDA

View Full Version : Rental Car Savings?

battle beast
06-28-2009, 03:02 PM
Someone once sent me a PM about rental cars and savings codes; it was "mousesavers" or soemthing like that. :confused:

I need to rent a car from Nashville to Orlando, and I was wondering if anyone knew of any discount rental sites, reputable rental car sites?

I only need the car for one day, but some places are telling me it's over $100 for one day!

Help? :confused:

faline
06-28-2009, 04:00 PM
I'd check with clubs you belong to such as the discount stores like BJ's. Are you a AAA member? There are often discounts from that source. I've also found decent discounts by checking out the car rental option from my airline. You can also check some of the other on-line discounters like expedia and similar.

As car rates vary tremendously over time, I'd also suggest you keep a watch on the rates at your favorite car rental companies. As you get closer to your travel dates, you may find the rates come down. I suggest doing this even if you book a car. I've often booked a rental to find that the rates have come down in which case I rebook the rental and cancel my original reservation.

Keep in mind that we do not allow the publication of codes here on Intercot as often the codes are meant for a specific audience and are not for the general population at large. Also keep in mind that we do not allow links to competing web sites.