PDA

View Full Version : How to plan ADR's

Belster
06-28-2009, 10:39 AM
Ok so I have been to WDW and back so many times I cannot count. Making dinner resis though is new for us...last October was my first time using the dining plan and planning out any resis.

My question is, do you have any tips as to how you chose where to go on what days ect....?

I know where we want to eat but how exacly do you chose where is the best place to go on any given day?

Any tip are appreciated!!

Thanks!

PharmD
06-28-2009, 11:19 AM
We try and plan ours based on what parks we will be in on that day so that we don't spend time jumping around just to go eat. We usually look at EMH for the evening and see which park is open late and make our ressies there. You can also check here http://intercot.com/infocentral/weather/whentovisit.asp to see what days are historically the best days to visit which park. It also depends on when you go. We try and plan our trips during the slower times of the year so that the crowds are lighter. This makes it a little easier to make your ressies as the crowds are not as big a factor. when we make breakfast ressies we try and make them at parks that have EMH for the morning. I know some people say to avoid those parks because of higher crowds but we have never had any problems with it. If you need any more help just give me a shout.