PDA

View Full Version : Sanaa?

DizneyFreak2002
06-27-2009, 10:40 PM
Has anyone been to Sanaa yet?? If so, how was it??

epceddie
06-28-2009, 12:33 AM
My wife and I ate there in May and it was pretty good.
We enjoyed the bread service with the dipping sauces (you get to pick three) and I liked the short ribs and the chicken satay.
It was only my second experience with Indian-style food and it was a nice change from all the burgers, pizza and fast food we usually eat on vacation.
If you go for lunch, they have tables by windows that look right out onto a savannah that has sebras and giraffes.
Hope this helps.

DizneyFreak2002
06-28-2009, 12:44 PM
Is it spicy?? I like spicy food, but I have to now watch eating it...

greengeen
06-28-2009, 01:04 PM
I wouldn't call it spicy at all, especially compared to my local Indian restaurant! Sanaa has a sort of hybrid of Indian and African food. It's tasty and unusual, but not spicy if you mean "hot" or "weird". And you can order a burger there too, by the way.

DizneyFreak2002
06-28-2009, 01:29 PM
I wouldn't call it spicy at all, especially compared to my local Indian restaurant! Sanaa has a sort of hybrid of Indian and African food. It's tasty and unusual, but not spicy if you mean "hot" or "weird". And you can order a burger there too, by the way.

Thank you... I am tempted to try to book there for October, but I was holding back cause of the spicy factor... I'll put this place down on my list as possibilities...

iceicebritney
07-06-2009, 03:41 PM
Has anyone tried this on the DDP?

I've placed it on my list of "potential" ADR's for September's free dining and I would like to hear some opinions of dining plan users at this location.