PDA

View Full Version : Best Time of Day for Boardwalk?

beksy
06-27-2009, 07:32 PM
We definitely want to check out Boardwalk on an upcoming trip. Is there a better time of day to visit than others? For example, are the street performers only there at certain times? I know we want to check out Jellyrolls at night. TIA for any advice/info! :mickey:

EpcotFan182
06-27-2009, 08:30 PM
For the most part the Boardwalk is not crowded at all during the day. The only things that are open are the indoor shops and restaurants.

The night time is probably the best time to go, all of the street vendors are out, there are usually carts selling stuff, and some of the food stands that are closed during the day are open.

The boardwalk is definately a sight worth seeing, hope you have fun! :)

Basket Mommy
06-27-2009, 10:55 PM
I think the games and booths open around 4 or 5 pm. We stayed there last August and it seemed like it was late afternoon that things got hopping.

Wrigley
06-28-2009, 10:10 AM
I would definately say to go in the evening. There is so much going on at night than during the day. It is really nice to walk around with all of the lights and sounds of the Boardwalk. There are street performers and food stands open. It's just a really fun atmosphere. You can also see Epcot's fireworks from the Boardwalk, which is fun!:mickey:

PlutoPlanet
06-29-2009, 12:15 PM
The evening is the best time.

Daddy Mouse
06-29-2009, 04:03 PM
I would definately say to go in the evening. There is so much going on at night than during the day. It is really nice to walk around with all of the lights and sounds of the Boardwalk. There are street performers and food stands open. It's just a really fun atmosphere. You can also see Epcot's fireworks from the Boardwalk, which is fun!:mickey:

The evening is the best time.

:ditto:

BluewaterBrad
07-02-2009, 05:41 PM
JellyRolls was a blast!:mickey:

bruin1344
07-03-2009, 01:12 PM
night time because of jellyrolls

Dawn,DeniseandDiane
07-05-2009, 11:55 PM
Usually right after 8pm or so, is when things really get hopping!!

We hope you will fall in love with the BW just as we did!

Dawn,Denise&Diane:wave::wave::wave:

beksy
07-06-2009, 10:41 PM
Thanks for all the information. I'm looking forward to trying it out! :goofy:

nicster
07-06-2009, 11:20 PM
It will be our first time to Jellyrolls in September, it sounds like a blast:fworks: