PDA

View Full Version : I have returned

JPL
06-27-2009, 02:49 PM
I am back and will unpack settle and hopefully start some sort of trip report :blush: Overall the trip was great except for the heat and a few less than Magical Moments :mad: Well right now I need to catch up with a few real world things and then I will be on later to update everyone.

wizardmickey
06-27-2009, 03:14 PM
You were on a trip?
Did you bring back presents for Ice?
Hey, if asking works for you....

beksy
06-27-2009, 03:59 PM
Welcome home! Glad you had a good and safe trip.

trackbarroness
06-27-2009, 05:24 PM
And you brought no presents for the Dreamer.
Now if you want gummies or well anything. You'll need to provide an addy to send them to.
Or we can send stuff to chescat, and hope you get the goodies. :D How that sound cat? :thedolls: :thedolls:

Marla
06-27-2009, 06:49 PM
Dream, I will furnish my address...:D..:silly:..:tink:

trackbarroness
06-27-2009, 09:08 PM
Dream, I will furnish my address...:D..:silly:..:tink:

Ohhhh yeah that's the ticket. Oh Figgiefig, I hope your paying attention sweetie, you know Dreamer loves yeah :thedolls: :thedolls:

JPL
06-27-2009, 10:32 PM

The trick is to ask for the presents before the trip not after I returned ;)

wizardmickey
06-28-2009, 12:36 AM
JPL Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardmickey

The trick is to ask for the presents before the trip not after I returned

Let hereby be known that from henceforth Ice shall accept any and all gift bought for him on ANY Disney trips by anyone with a kind and generous heart... and everyone else too!

Now, to work on your trip report!!!!!

Chescat
06-28-2009, 04:00 AM
And you brought no presents for the Dreamer.
Now if you want gummies or well anything. You'll need to provide an addy to send them to.
Or we can send stuff to chescat, and hope you get the goodies. :D How that sound cat? :thedolls: :thedolls:
Hmm, feeding figgie is enough for me!

The trick is to ask for the presents before the trip not after I returned ;)
I did, did you get me something. :blush:

JPL
06-28-2009, 12:17 PM
I did, did you get me something. :blush:

Yup there is a present for Cat :mickey:

trackbarroness
06-28-2009, 05:51 PM
Then I'll get a hold of ya chescat, about umm when you can expect a delivery. Oh yeah for Figgiefig. :thedolls: :cool:

Jeremy
06-28-2009, 07:05 PM
WB JP!:thumbsup:
Glad you made it safe back home.:mickey:

chrisb26
06-29-2009, 01:52 AM
Glad you made it home safe and was great meeting you even if it was for a short period of time :)

trackbarroness
07-01-2009, 09:17 AM
Glad you made it home safe and was great meeting you even if it was for a short period of time :)

Now how come Chris dear we haven't met yet? hmm? Well we do work in the same park after all. Or is it because I work mornings and your work nights? :) I'm so upset now I'll have to go and um figure out how to bump into some where. sigh
Oh Jeff JPL now if I did have anything for you how will you know without having seen me this time around hmm?