PDA

View Full Version : Cbr

Bethis26fan
06-27-2009, 11:44 AM
Just had to share my happy news. We are going to get to stay at CBR. We booked back in Feb with th e 40% pin code at pop and things worked out where we could afford to pay the extra for CBR and MJ worked it so we could keep our discount and move to CBR. I can't wait we are staying in a pirate room. I know it's futher away but I don't care I'm staying at CBR. woo who

beksy
06-27-2009, 12:15 PM
:congrats: I'm sure you'll have a blast! Those pirate rooms look so cool. Next trip without Mom, I'm thinking of checking them out (with her we go deluxe). My Dsis and I stayed at CBR last February for our first trip on-site and loved it. That atmosphere was so nice after the cold in VA! The pool was still under rehab but the quiet pools are nice. We were in Aruba and enjoyed the walk across the island so make sure to check that out, and look for visiting "Thumpers" at night! We had a little bunny meet us each night. For us, the transportation worked fine and we met a lot of nice bus drivers. Enjoy! :party: :pirate: :skull:

Bethis26fan
06-27-2009, 01:42 PM
Glad to hear that about the transportation. I know CBR gets a lot of mixed reviews. It's the one resort I've looked at and was like I really want to stay there. So my cousin who is my fellow disney traveler loves pirates so that was our compromise. We would stay there and stay in a pirate room. Although I'm not real big in to the whole pirates thing (i think there fun movies and stuff just not as obsessed as some) it looks like a fun room. It will make us feel like kids again and isn't that the point of Disney. :)

T-Belle
06-27-2009, 02:53 PM
Aaarr matie....ye are a lucky one!! Would love to stay in one of these rooms!

Jimenyfan
06-27-2009, 04:13 PM
We stayed in a pirate room during our June visit and thought the themeing was great. The only thing that was a little daunting is there location at the resort but all in all it really wasnt an issue.

mickeys_princess_mom
06-27-2009, 07:51 PM
Although I'm not real big in to the whole pirates thing (i think there fun movies and stuff just not as obsessed as some) it looks like a fun room. It will make us feel like kids again and isn't that the point of Disney. :)
Yes, that is the point of Disney! I would be in the "obsessed" category :blush:, and I can tell you the pirate rooms are SOOO cool! :pirate: You'll love the CBR in general, but these rooms are fun!!

Bethis26fan
06-27-2009, 11:51 PM
Yes, that is the point of Disney! I would be in the "obsessed" category :blush:, and I can tell you the pirate rooms are SOOO cool! :pirate: You'll love the CBR in general, but these rooms are fun!!

My cousin is in that same category. lol