PDA

View Full Version : POP to Hoop de DOo ???

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
06-26-2009, 07:09 PM
How do we get from POP to Hoop de Doo and back?

Also.. How would we get from DHS to 1900 Park fare? DO they have busses that go to the high end resorts as well as the monorails? (We have only ever stayed at Values) not sure what transportation there is to and from the deluxes.

Thank you!

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-26-2009, 07:33 PM
DHS to 1900 Park Fare is easy, they do run busses from DHS to the Grand Floridan, so you can take one from the park to the GF. 1900 Park Fare is just inside the front door, so it is quick when you get to the resort.

From POP to HDD, I would take a bus to the MK, and then the boat to Fort Wilderness. Going home is easier, they usually have busses waiting for each resort after the show (they have the last two times we've gone). If, for some reason, they don't...just reverse and take the boat back to MK and the bus back to POP.

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
06-26-2009, 08:29 PM
Thank you!

BugeyedMuggy
06-28-2009, 07:31 AM
Going home is easier, they usually have busses waiting for each resort after the show (they have the last two times we've gone).

I never knew this. I've always just taken a left out of the show and never even thought to look for a bus. Thanks for the tip!:thumbsup:

mainemajor
06-28-2009, 09:51 AM
The busses taking people back to the resorts after HDDR will stop at several resorts. There are a lot of CM's around who's job is to direct you to the right bus for your resort. e were worried about this, but Disney makes it so easy for you.
The boat ride from the Magic Kingdome is fun and you get some nice photo opportunities from it. I got several of sunset on our last trip.

ransam
06-28-2009, 10:26 AM
the boat ride from epcot to teh boardwalk is really a beautiful ride, especially at night....

and thanks for the information, i was wondering this myself.