I'm so excited!! We leave in 28 days for our trip!!! :cloud9: :mickey:

Cast:

Manny, (the ring leader, praying mantis) my papa

Rosie, (the spider) my grandma

Hopper, aka my dad

The Queen, aka my mom

Princess Atta, aka me, 13

Princess Dot, aka my little sister, 11

We leave on July 25 and come home August 5. We're flying on United & we're staying at BWV in a 2 bedroom using DVC points (1st DVC stay!!!) until July 31. Then, Manny and Rosie (my grandparents) are leaving and the rest of us are switching hotels to the Polynesian :cloud9:

Oh my goodness I'm so excited I can hardly wait!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I'm sorry if I did this wrong i've never started a thread before :)

kwhitt3202
06-26-2009, 05:03 PM
We are going in 155 days and we are counting down the days. Have fun:party:

AuntKari
06-26-2009, 05:04 PM
Dear Princess Atta-I am so excited for you! What do you have planned for your trip? How long will you be at Disney and have you been before? You will have to send us all a trip report so we can hear about your favorite things! Be sure to be thankful to your parents and grandparents and spread the magic with/to others. I am very happy for you! Aunt Kari

Kimmiesue1969
06-26-2009, 05:24 PM
Thanks for the report!! I know the countdown and wait is excruciating!! Have fun and keep us informed on your upcoming magical vacation. Your first post is awesome!! Good job.

lionprincess9
06-26-2009, 11:08 PM
Dear Princess Atta-I am so excited for you! What do you have planned for your trip? How long will you be at Disney and have you been before? You will have to send us all a trip report so we can hear about your favorite things! Be sure to be thankful to your parents and grandparents and spread the magic with/to others. I am very happy for you! Aunt Kari

We normally do theme parks, swimming, and DTD, and we're planning to walk to Epcot since we're so close at BWV. We've been before and will be there 10 days :mickey:

vizsla
06-27-2009, 07:23 AM
Thanks for the report.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-27-2009, 09:55 AM
Hope you have a GREAT trip :mickey:

thejens
06-27-2009, 01:08 PM
Can't wait to read your trip report! Have a wonderful time and enjoy being with your family! :mickey:

faline
06-27-2009, 03:45 PM
Wow! It's really getting close! Have a wonderful time!

yjgirl32
06-28-2009, 08:55 PM
You did a great job. What are some of the places your eating at? I hope you have a great trip! Tell Mickey I said hi and will be there soon (Sept 2). Thanks for sharing.