PDA

View Full Version : How do I find out if a pin was attached to my name?

momofdisneyprincess
06-26-2009, 12:51 PM
I know I just saw this thread yesterday but now I can't seem to find it. What is the website that you can check to see if a pin is attached to your name? I thought it was [link removed per Intercot's terms of service] but I don't see where I can put my name. The reason I ask is that I threw out the postcard with my pin on it thinking I wouldn't use it but now we may add another trip.

Thanks.

omearac
06-26-2009, 01:40 PM
You can always call WDW. I've done that and I just asked them if I had a pin attached to my name. I also had them check DH's name to see if he had one attached. He did, but I didn't. :cool:

Bethis26fan
06-26-2009, 02:38 PM
When we tried the call them they told us we had to get it in the mail they couldn't tell us by phone if it was on there. So I guess it's just who you get on the phone. Good luck.

Strmchsr
06-26-2009, 03:26 PM
When we tried the call them they told us we had to get it in the mail they couldn't tell us by phone if it was on there. So I guess it's just who you get on the phone. Good luck.

I understand that's the new policy. It used to be you could call in and ask, but recently that seems to have changed.

badkitty
06-26-2009, 05:32 PM
I always wonder how people are picked for PIN codes. I have given Disney a lot of my money over the years and never a code. Yet my sister, who was only listed on the reservation I paid for, gets a PIN code. :confused: And to rub salt in my wound, it comes to my address!!!

So not fair... :crying: