PDA

View Full Version : Kids love Garden Grill

DadTriton
06-24-2009, 08:07 PM
Secret character restaurant...
Garden Grill in the Land of Epcot.

Easy reservations.
My kids loved the rotating restaurant theme.
Mickey! Pluto! Chip and Dale!
All you can east Thanksgiving dinner!
That's right - the main course is turkey dinner with mac & cheese and chix strips for kids. When you run out you get more.
My kids still talk about this place!

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-24-2009, 08:17 PM
:secret: SHHHHH! Don't share the secret too much!

We love Garden Grill too! DD gets tons of what she likes to eat (she's 11 now, so "officially" too old for the mac & cheese, but they set her up with a HUGE bowl on our last visit). The character interaction is just great (we had Mickey sit down with us) and the rotation of the restaurant is just neat.

ElenitaB
06-24-2009, 08:20 PM
GG is my absolute favorite place to visit with Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale! We've always had a grand time there. Totally enjoy the food (love the salad and the catfish), the views of Living with the Land, and the rotating restaurant. We try to go at least once a year!

DadTriton
06-24-2009, 08:21 PM
It's great - the character came around so much it was hard to eat!
I like that it is all comfort food. Great change after "dining" too much.

DadTriton
06-24-2009, 08:22 PM
GG is my absolute favorite place to visit with Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale! We've always had a grand time there. Totally enjoy the food (love the salad and the catfish), the views of Living with the Land, and the rotating restaurant. We try to go at least once a year!

Yes! I forgot about the catfish! Wonderful!

mouseketeer mom
06-24-2009, 08:23 PM
This in in our top 5 at WDW. I could go for some catfish now....peppery goo-ood! Love, love, love this place. All of us in my family do.

markyv
06-24-2009, 08:58 PM
GG is our families favorite restaurant on property. We already have an ADR for our upcoming trip.

PixieMagic
06-25-2009, 12:37 AM
I am so happy to hear all these wonderful reviews! My family has ADR's there in August, but haven't been since I was a child and don't remember anything about it! :blush:

yjgirl32
06-25-2009, 08:52 AM
I too am glad to see all the great reviews. We have an adr there in Sept. Can't wait.

joanna71985
06-25-2009, 08:21 PM
I enjoy GG. While the food isn't my favorite, the character interaction is awsome (although, the mashed potatoes are the BEST).

Ropachs
06-25-2009, 08:43 PM
Definitely one of the very best bets...for SO many reasons!