PDA

View Full Version : Photo Pass CD

GreenB
06-24-2009, 07:41 PM
Hi Everybody!

I am ready to order my photo pass CD. The one you order before your trip.
I just can't find where to order it!!
I'm already registered, I've looked everywhere in the PhotoPass website and I'm lost.

Also I'm looking elsewhere for the discount code you've been talking about.
Any suggestions on where to look?

Thanks very much for your time and help.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-24-2009, 08:19 PM
Here's the pre-order link:

http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitcdplan.aspx

Disney Doll
06-25-2009, 09:40 AM
The discount code I used expired June 15th. I'm not sure if there are other discounts going on now or not.

GreenB
06-25-2009, 12:05 PM
Hi Everybody!

Thanks to All for helping me with the information. The discount code I used was expired indeed. No Hay Problema.
I already ordered the CD.
I am supposed to get an email later and then... what do we do?
When we hit the parks we get a card with a number, take as many pictures as we would like and then we come back home and what do we do?
What else do I have to pay for?
How many pictures will I get for the $99 USD I paid?

Thanks To All.

brian2000boston
06-25-2009, 12:27 PM
Hit the parks and get a photpass card from any CM that are working the photopass spots located throughout the parks. It is best to take a picture with your own camera of your photopass card, or write down the number(s) in a safe place just in case you lose them.

When you get home you can then log into the Disney Photopass site and add your photopass cards. From there you will buy the CD and enter the code they email you as a coupon code at checkout. This will then credit you the CD. As for quantity, get as many pictures taken as you can, there is no limit and they will send as many cd's as it takes to get them all to you. No extra fee's.

Here is the link to the tips and maps on the Disney PhotoPass site. These maps have all the locations throughout the parks. http://www.disneyphotopass.com/aboutdpp_map_gen.aspx

Have fun!

faline
06-25-2009, 12:28 PM
When you get home, follow the instructions on the e-mail you received. You'll enter the code(s) from the back of the photo cards you received. The number of pictures you get will depend upon how many you have taken at the parks and added to your identified card(s) plus how many additional pictures you create with borders/effects after you get home.

spoiledraf
06-28-2009, 04:04 PM
We got a card for each adult in our party just in case we went our own way and wanted something special.

Just a note that happened to us. My son and daughter with my grandson stopped into a character spot at Epcot later in the day, about 8pm. There is some construction going on in the area and the entrance was slightly concealed. When they got in, they were the onlyones there! My grandson got to spend extra time with each of the characters and we got a lot of very special photos. So look for that spot.