PDA

View Full Version : the plaza restaurant

motherof4
06-24-2009, 03:24 PM
does anyone ever been to the plaza restaurant in magic kingdom? I was wondering how the food is, and is it on the ddp?

DANAM
06-24-2009, 03:49 PM
I can tell you it is definatley on the DDP but it is a TS. I have never eaten here personally but my mother eats here all they time. She loves it but has always said how inexpensive it is and from what she has described it is soup and sandwich kind of place. She said that her party of 3 (no kids) eats for 35 to 40 bucks. Which, if you are trying to get the most out of the DDP probally will not be a great choice. But it you are looking for a nice lunch or light dinner she has always said this was the best place.

disneymom15
06-24-2009, 04:21 PM
We ate there once, it was very good. Made an adr for first night of our upcoming trip in Aug. The homemade potato chips are to die for.

Celakip
06-24-2009, 05:13 PM
We've eaten at the Plaza twice, and really like its small, cozy atmosphere. Good sandwiches and desserts:mickey:

Pirate Granny
06-24-2009, 06:14 PM
I got for the desserts...yummy...and yes, probably not the best value, but we make up for that on other nights...
:pirate:

Kisobel
06-25-2009, 07:24 AM
nice place in MK to get away from double cheeseburgers and chicken nuggets.

kate

c&d
06-25-2009, 09:39 AM
We've eaten there. We enjoyed it, the restaurant is small and the food was good. I would eat there again.

Checkers
06-25-2009, 10:13 AM
:mickey:It definitely is a TS restaurant on the DP and probably not worth it to use your credits. That being said, we love it and just pay OOP. It has great burgers, salads, steak sandwiches, and wonderful desserts. (Oh, and the milkshakes are to die for!)