PDA

View Full Version : Online Not Working for Me - Help

E-Ticket4
06-23-2009, 09:19 PM
I've made 3 different sets of reservations - I only got an email for 1 of them and now none of them can I pull up on-line. I get a message that confirmation number and phone number don't match...and I know they do - I used my trip confirmation letter when I logged in. I consider myself a bit web savy - but this is one frustrating experience navigating thru this process. Or maybe I should say the process was not that bad, it's just getting BACK to you reservations that is. Any advice? Or should I just give up and call?

eeyore27
06-23-2009, 10:29 PM
I had this same problem. But then remembered that when i was making the dining reservations, it asked me for a phone number while I was on vacation. So of course I entered my cell, and my resort reservation is under my home number. Is it possibe you entered a different number and didn't realize it. I have 8 reservations and have yet to get an email confirmation. I think there are still some bugs that are being worked out.

wdwnomad
06-23-2009, 10:48 PM
Just give them a call. Today I booked something and went through the entire checkout process but the final page never loaded where you get the confirmation number. I checked my email to see if got the confirmation but got nothing. I called because I wasn't sure if it took or if I needed to book again (I didn't want to double book). The CM was able to go through the reservations for the restaurant at my time and found it.