PDA

View Full Version : Wishes Dessert

wendybird
06-23-2009, 08:44 PM
I was reading that Disney offers a Wishes Dessert Buffet with viewing for Wishes. This is located in Tomorrowland Terrace at the Noodle Station. Is anyone familiar with this? I am not familiar with the location and wonder if it is great place to view Wishes from for my DH and DS4 (who loves fireworks). It would be a nice way to watch without staking your spot way before and wasting valuable touring time if it's worth it.

figgie
06-24-2009, 09:18 AM
I don't know about the dessert buffet, but the Noodle Station is an excelent place to view the fireworks and Tinker Bell "flies" in right over your heads from the castle! We always like to get a table in that front corner, grab some drinks early and people go and do while some sit and relax. Don't sit under the cover, blocks the view. Front row "seating", the operative word. I've been bummed ever since they removed the benches on Main Street USA! Keep the crowds moving, I guess, but my body needs to sit and my feet certainly appreciate a rest.

Figment!
06-24-2009, 09:53 AM
In case you were not aware, this is only a limited offering available now through August 28, 2009.

You can view the location of the Tomorrowland Terrace Noddle Station at #8 on the INTERCOT Magic Kingdom Dining Guide Map (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/diningguide/magickingdommap.asp).

steamboat willy
06-24-2009, 12:28 PM
See Link just below here on Fireworks Desserts.:eat: