PDA

View Full Version : Candlelight Processional

DANAM
06-22-2009, 03:53 PM
I have heard this is a must do but I am wondering what are the meal time associated with the show times. I know there is a 5pm, 6:30pm and 8:30 show but I am wondering what time would your dinner reservations be for? Also would you do it more than once if there where different preformers while you where there?

Tinkermom
06-22-2009, 04:58 PM
You pick the showtime you want and then Disney Dining tells you what meal times are available for that show. The earlier the show the earlier your meal will be. We ate at around 5PM for the 8:30 show. Yes, some of the meals could be as early as 3PM or so. You will want to start lining up about 45 minutes or so before the show even with the dinner package.

I would not see the CP twice during the same trip as the show is EXACTLY the same no matter the performers/narrator. Of course if you REALLY want to see a particular narrator (or 2) then you might want to go twice. :mickey:

We have seen CP twice and each time I ended up with tears at the end. It is a very moving way of telling the story of Christ's birth. Steven Curtis Chapman was the narrator this past December when we were there. Way cool!:thumbsup:

DANAM
06-22-2009, 06:20 PM
That's what I was scared of. I figured we would have to eat at 5pm to see the 8ish show. I really look forward to seeing the show. Everyone says it is wonderful.

Another question I just noticed you get an appetizer, entree, and dessert. Can you use DDP for this show?

David&Jane
06-22-2009, 06:26 PM
Any one know from what date you can book the dinner package for CL.

Thanks

joanna71985
06-22-2009, 06:28 PM
Any one know from what date you can book the dinner package for CL.

Thanks

If it follows the 90-day booking date, the ADRs should open up in Aug. I hope the narators are released soon.

Daisy'sMom
06-22-2009, 07:41 PM
I can't wait to see if Neil Patrick Harris is narrating again this year. We loved it last year!:mickey:

jakeybake
06-22-2009, 07:41 PM
I did the 8:30 show and it was a perfect time.

IMHO it is a show that must be seen when it's dark out. I know it's kind of dark earlier in December but 8:30 was perfect. Also gave me enough time to eat, digest, hit few rides, look at few decorations etc. before the show.

It was BY FAR the most wonderful, emotional, breathtaking holiday event I have had the pleasure of seeing. And my trip this past December was solo so I saw every holiday event imaginable but none of them came close to CP.

Jay

joanna71985
06-22-2009, 08:59 PM
I did the 8:30 show and it was a perfect time.

IMHO it is a show that must be seen when it's dark out. I know it's kind of dark earlier in December but 8:30 was perfect. Also gave me enough time to eat, digest, hit few rides, look at few decorations etc. before the show.

It was BY FAR the most wonderful, emotional, breathtaking holiday event I have had the pleasure of seeing. And my trip this past December was solo so I saw every holiday event imaginable but none of them came close to CP.

Jay

Thanks for the info! 8:30 sounds like a good time to see the CP. I think I'll go for that show. :thumbsup:

GusNJacque
06-22-2009, 11:12 PM
I prefer that late time for the show too. It just works better with my plans.

Hope the narrators come out soon. I swore the next time Robbie Benson narrates--I am making sure I get to see him. :mickey: