PDA

View Full Version : Planning ahead

Goofy Pluto
06-22-2009, 02:44 PM
Hey everyone.

So we're planning on going to Orlando in Aug 2010 (not just WDW. GASP!) In trying to plan ahead and figure out how much the trip is going to cost us, is it possible to pretty much plan that the cost will not significantly increase from what it would cost if we went this August instead? Can we expect the same Room discounts and free dining that they offer this year? (Or can't you get both?)

I'm just trying to do some planning ahead and trying to see if I can figure out what a trip next August might cost. Any recommendations for how I can figure that out? Thanks.

faline
06-22-2009, 03:08 PM
You can't get both a room discount and free dining together. There's also no was to know if Disney will offer free dining next year and/or room discounts. I would also anticipate that there will be some price increases and possibly park ticket increases for 2010. You also have to take into account that it may be difficult to predict air fare and/or fuel costs.

Goofy Pluto
06-23-2009, 10:37 AM
Thanks for the reply.

We're driving so air fare won't be an issue. Gas will be, but what can you do? The price will be what the price will be. Still cheaper than flying for 5.

As far as the discounts, it seems like Disney does the same discounts every year. Haven't they been doing that for like the past at least 5 years? I mean, I guess the economy could suddenly go bonkers and the could get booked up and not need to offer discounts, but isn't it a fairly safe bet?