PDA

View Full Version : Phone Number for Mears Transportation or Taxi Numbers

emilysmommy
06-22-2009, 12:46 PM
Can anyone tell me how to find a phone number or website for Mears transportation. I am trying to get to Sea World from All Star Music. Or a number for a taxi or cab would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Strmchsr
06-22-2009, 01:19 PM
I don't know the Mears number, but as for taxis...there's always quite a few parked at the resort. You won't have to call for a cab.

CleveRocks
06-22-2009, 03:30 PM
Definitely no need to pre-arrange a taxi or call for one from your room. Just go to the porte cochere of your resort, and if there are none lined up then a member of the resort staff will be able to summon one for you in probably less than one minute (even if they're not visible, they're lined up somewhere at the fringe of the parking area waiting to be summoned by staff).

julie0282
06-22-2009, 10:56 PM
Mears Transportation
407 423 5566
they charge $18 round trip per person :number1:

maxrebo77
06-24-2009, 12:31 PM
I like Mears.They are very nice. I have used them to go to Universal from Disney and they were on time, and the price was great. The part that you get to call 2 hours ahead and find out when you can get picked up is really nice. Make sure you write down the P/U place though, I have found it can be confusing when you are leaving a strange place and just given a lot number.
Make sure you check into the best price for the size of your party and whether you want a private ride or not. Mears also runs the Yellow Cab.